Each week we have constantly changing craft beer and cider on tap. If you want to experience some of the best beers local breweries have to offer, come in and wet your palate. Friendly Flodge staff will assist with tastings and notes.
Wednesday Nights from 6.30pm we do FREE BEER tastings. Something new each week to tickle your fancy.
Click on the app for the current list.
This month's Tap Takeover... Bridge Road Brewers
The legends at Bridge Road Brewers will be bringing their range brews to the Flodge as a part of Australia's BrewCon. Head down to meet the brewer and don't miss out on the Brewers Shouts at 6pm on Wednesday 27th of June.
Expect to see these bad boys on tap:
- B2 Bomber: The recognisable combination of complex dark malts, fruity Belgian yeast characters and big punchy hops remain, PLUS Corowa Whiskey.
- Bling Bling Imperial IPA: We have taken our standard Bling IPA recipe and pimped it to create a hop bomb at around 8.5% alc.
- Beechworth Pale Ale: This bound to satisfy hop heads and make a definite impression on those new to the craft beer scene. It was voted number 9 in this year's hottest 100 and Victoria's number 1 pale ale.
- Mayday Hill Amber Sour: The finished beer has been lightly dry hopped with local Galaxy hops, producing a malty sour ale along with a smooth malt body, subtle hop aroma and a refreshing sour twist to finish.
- Mayday Hill Elderflower : The latest Mayday Hills release with Elderflowers picked from backyards, fence lines and paddocks in and around Beechworth.